Mike the IR sounds great. I really like it. It's a good blend, balanced in the lows, mids and highs. No cloudy notches in the frequency response. Great job. I tried it in my little home studio. Tomorrow night I'm doing a live rehearsal with a fairly large group through PA, monitors etc. I look forward to seeing how it cuts through the mix. I'll let you know how it sounds in that context. [Then later] it sounded good in the monitors and in the mains. It works particularly well for lead tones.
Sound Samples Archive
- 1st Annual Dr Bonkers Bass Off/Shred Off Video Competition
- How to Build a Virtual Cab Stack in Your Guitar Amp Modeler Using Impulse Response (IR) Files and Mix It
- How to Avoid File Choice Overload When Using Bass or Guitar Cab Impulse Response (IR) File Packs or Collections?
- Difference Between Remastering and Re-recording Guitar or Bass Cabinet Impulse Response (IR) Files
- Looking for Sound Samples or Additional Info on My Guitar or Bass Cab IR Packs?