Just bought this IR pack and can say – it’s one of the most brutal sounding cabs ever! I use it with a 6 and 8 string guitars with Helix. Great lows and mid bite. Not too hi-fi and clinical sounding, but raw and brutal. Useful not only with Badonk amp, all amps sounds great. I mostly play down tuned stuff: old school death metal, doom, sludge… Must have iR pack for extreme metal player. Thanks!
Sound Samples Archive
- Dr Bonkers Soundlab® Bass and Guitar Cab Impulse Response (IR) Files Are Licensed In Your Favorite Hardware and Software
- Dr Bonkers Soundlab® Looking to Rent Some Guitar and Bass Cabs If You Are in the New York City or Northern New Jersey Area?
- Kemper® Profiling Amp™ (KPA™) Users – How to Use Dr Bonkers Soundlab® Impulse Response (IR) WAV Cab Files
- 1st Annual Dr Bonkers Bass Off/Shred Off Video Competition
- How to Build a Virtual Cab Stack in Your Guitar Amp Modeler Using Impulse Response (IR) Files and Mix It
- How to Avoid File Choice Overload When Using Bass or Guitar Cab Impulse Response (IR) File Packs or Collections?
- Difference Between Remastering and Re-recording Guitar or Bass Cabinet Impulse Response (IR) Files
- Looking for Sound Samples or Additional Info on My Guitar or Bass Cab IR Packs?
- How to help Dr Bonkers?
- Silver & Black Collection Samples