I purchased the Silver & black volume 1. What a great bunch of bass IR’s!!! I always prefer 15″ speakers to 10″ any day and these particular speakers and cabs are really special. 10″ speakers have too much upper mid range bark to my ears. Thanks Dr Bonkers, they are my go to IR’s for bass now. It is disappointing that a lot of guitar players don’t get involved with bass more often, especially if they do a bit of recording. Once I started playing bass on my own stuff my respect for bass players grew immeasurably. Great bass tones can enhance the overall soundscape bigtime!!
Sound Samples Archive
- Dr Bonkers Soundlab® Bass and Guitar Cab Impulse Response (IR) Files Are Licensed In Your Favorite Hardware and Software
- Dr Bonkers Soundlab® Looking to Rent Some Guitar and Bass Cabs If You Are in the New York City or Northern New Jersey Area?
- Kemper® Profiling Amp™ (KPA™) Users – How to Use Dr Bonkers Soundlab® Impulse Response (IR) WAV Cab Files
- 1st Annual Dr Bonkers Bass Off/Shred Off Video Competition
- How to Build a Virtual Cab Stack in Your Guitar Amp Modeler Using Impulse Response (IR) Files and Mix It
- How to Avoid File Choice Overload When Using Bass or Guitar Cab Impulse Response (IR) File Packs or Collections?
- Difference Between Remastering and Re-recording Guitar or Bass Cabinet Impulse Response (IR) Files
- Looking for Sound Samples or Additional Info on My Guitar or Bass Cab IR Packs?
- How to help Dr Bonkers?
- Silver & Black Collection Samples