I had to change the EQ on my rig but I really like these IRs, they sound quite different from regular guitar cab IRs, and it makes my rig a lot closer to a Polytone. It’s the M160 / SM81 mix, not sure if the Choice Mix or the HypeReal… I need to connect the Amplifire to the PC to solve the mystery.
Sound Samples Archive
- Dr Bonkers Soundlab® Bass and Guitar Cab Impulse Response (IR) Files Are Licensed In Your Favorite Hardware and Software
- Dr Bonkers Soundlab® Looking to Rent Some Guitar and Bass Cabs If You Are in the New York City or Northern New Jersey Area?
- Kemper® Profiling Amp™ (KPA™) Users – How to Use Dr Bonkers Soundlab® Impulse Response (IR) WAV Cab Files
- 1st Annual Dr Bonkers Bass Off/Shred Off Video Competition
- How to Build a Virtual Cab Stack in Your Guitar Amp Modeler Using Impulse Response (IR) Files and Mix It
- How to Avoid File Choice Overload When Using Bass or Guitar Cab Impulse Response (IR) File Packs or Collections?
- Difference Between Remastering and Re-recording Guitar or Bass Cabinet Impulse Response (IR) Files
- Looking for Sound Samples or Additional Info on My Guitar or Bass Cab IR Packs?
- How to help Dr Bonkers?
- Silver & Black Collection Samples